Livioon Nourishing Eye Cream provides a beautiful setting for your soul windows. It stimulates the delicate skin around the eyes, preventing it from premature aging. It reduces wrinkles and makes the horseshoes disappear in a blink of an eye! It is thanks to natural anti-aging ingredients that magically light up even the most tired look.
Why is it worth to use me?
- I neutralise puffiness under your eyes
- I’m firming, moisturizing and rejuvenating
- I’m light as a feather so you can easily apply your make up on me
- Before applying me it is necessary to remove your make-up thoroughly.
- Do not rub me. Wrinkles form and deepen also as a result of skin stretching, therefore it is best to apply me in spots, gently patting with fingertips.
- Important: do not apply me near the lower lashes line, directly under the eye nor on the moving upper eyelid right next to the lashes. If I get into the eyes, I can irritate them.
- Apply me at eye socket level and below the eyebrows. When I am applied in this area of the face, I penetrate the skin within a radius of up to 3 centimetres.
- Begin application with the skin below the eyes. Using the tip of your ring finger apply me in several places staring from the eye socket’s external side to its inside. Gently pat, always moving the finger inwards (to the nose).
- When you reach the internal eye corner, go to the brow ridge. Apply in spots. Feel the brow bone and gently pat with your fingertip, this time moving outwards.
Aqua, Glycerin, Dicaprylyl Ether, Phenoxyethyl Caprylate, Undecane, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Octyldodecanol, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Tridecane, Pullulan, Ceteareth-20, Glyceryl Stearate, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-5, Ceteareth-12, Cetyl Palmitate, Ceteareth-25, Dimethicone, Tocopherol, Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, Phosphatidylcholine, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Ascorbate, Ascorbic Acid, , Ascorbyl Palmitate, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Cholesterol, Stearamine, Hydroxypropylcellulose, Disodium Edta, Sodium Polyacrylate, Xanthan Gum, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alkohol, Butylene Glycol.